Thursday, October 1, 2009

Game #1 Washington vs. Boston


I completely missed this game. I don't have CENTRE ICE, yet, but it's coming. hopefully tomorrow, crossing my fingers. So I had a little bit of help. 3 people were sending me texts while I was at hockey tonight. I would like to thank my best bud Erin, my friend Justin and somebody that I have no idea who it is that I'm still trying to figure out how they got my cell number. No biggie, I'll find out sometime. I only seen the highlight but I know Erin seen the game so she can probably give a little more insight of the game. But from what I seen in the highlights, it didn't look good. Bad enough Ovechkin was doing his thing. We got out shot bad, 34-20. the only goal we got was from Patrice Bergeron at 7:56 of the 3rd. This was not the night that I have visioned 0-1-0, not good. Hopefully the next game will be better, Saturday at 8pm vs. Carolina, REVENGE!!!!!!!! As for my first hockey night at Port Williams School tonight. 1-1 13 goals allowed with a 6.50 GAA. Bring on next week. Here is the scoring summary fot the Bruins tonight

Bergeron (1) from Begin and Stuart at 7:56 3rd

We are 0-1-0 0 PTS. Next Game vs. Carolina at 8pm

No comments:

Post a Comment