Wednesday, May 6, 2009

2nd Round Picks

Ok, sorry if i haven't blogged lately, kinda busy with watching the hockey playoffs, getting ready for another ball season and work, stupid work. Oh, I completely enjoyed taking Mr. Habs Fan money, lets just say that $20 came in handy, 1 word, BEER!!!!!!! hehehe. As for my predictions in the 1st round, my record was 6-2. That includes the ass kickin' of Boston destroying Montreal, Oops THEM. Now there playing golf. I love it. Here is my predictions for the 2nd Round. Carolina- Boston. Boston in 6. Pittsburgh- Washington. Washington in 6. Anaheim- Detroit. Anaheim in 7. Vancouver- Chicago. Chicago in 7. Carolina Hurricanes must die. Payback is a bitch. Oh yeah, 1 more thing before I take off. Erin, thanks for switching me to Boston. It's a breath of fresh air. Later all, until next time. Oh yeah, I only got 1 follower, hehe nice. Bye for now

2 comments:

  1. I predicted Boston in 6 before the series started so lets see if I'm right. I called the first round...but then again ANYONE could have seen that coming a mile away **SWEEP** But I digress.

    Boston is the ONLY team!! The big bad B boys play a good (and might I had hard hitting) game.

    I am a follower....however I noticed you aren't following my blog...WTF is up with that bud??

    LETS GO BRUINS!!!! Black and Gold forever!!!

    ReplyDelete