Thursday, May 14, 2009

GAME #7, Enough Said

I'm not a big fan of Game #7's but this is the exception. Y do i dislike Game #7. Win, u keep going. Lose, u pack ur bags and leave. Now, after being down 3-1 I honestly thought the series was pretty much over. Ahhhh, no dice. Que the comeback. After Big Z and the rest of the Bboys finally woke up in Game #5 and we stole a game in there building in Game #6. It's all about momentum and right now, Boston has it. We have lost only 1 game on home ice in the playoffs and when we get going on our ice, look out. I'm that my other Bruins bud would agree to that. Now, I'm going to pull a Mark Messier and say, "We will win Game #7." I really don't care if Carolina is 3-0 all-time in Game 7's, we r taking u out. When we win tonight and we will. Bring on Crosby and the Penguins

Erin, if u work tonight. Do u want updates

1 comment:

  1. I work backsift so YES PLEASE to the updates...at least after I leave LOL

    ReplyDelete